Monday, June 20, 2011

Important Question!!!

I need your help!

I am trying to write a letter to my parents without going into great detail about why I will not be returning next year. BUT I would like to make some subtle hints that things are not exactly "ethical" within the district!

I have a letter written but do not want to post it directly to my blog. If you think you can offer any type of help PLEASE let me know and I can email the letter to you!!!!

I only have 2 days to accomplish this!

My husband thinks the letter I have written is perfect as is, but then again he can't talk about this situation without sweating and wanting to hit his punching bag so perhaps he is not the most objective opinion to rely on.

I don't want to appear mean or nasty towards my district (regardless of if I am or not).


(P.S. another situation unfolded today that has my head in a tizzy because I thought for sure it would be an easy fix and it isn't!! So I just want to be positive that I am writing a sincere letter)

PLEASE HELP!!!

7 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

Holy moly guacamole! If you still need someone to look it over you can send it to me: misskindergarten@hotmail.com

Hadar

Lessons Learned said...

I am so sorry you are in this situation. I am not sure what exactly it is. I am not returning to my school because of when I was hired and the way contracts went. Parents didn't know and I didn't tell until one wrote me. But trust me, after 4 years, I have been where you are. If you want me to listen or look over anything I am glad to.
sydcohn@gmail.com
Lessons Learned

Mrs. Brown said...

Bless your heart! If you still need someone to look over your note, I'll be glad to help you.

kellybrown28021@gmail.com

Ms. Morgart said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are having such difficulty. They are really losing out on a sweet and dedicated teacher. Your blog is wonderful and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know...I just set up a new account at curlsandasmile@gmail.com
Curls and a Smile

Vintage Teacher said...

Having worked in districts that I feel are less ethical with many people, I encourage you to think carefully about sending out a letter of any kind. Less than ethical districts often look for words to "twist".

I do not know your circumstances, but over many years I have learned that it is better not to burn bridges and sometimes the loudest thing you can say is nothing.

I am willing to look over your letter as well. vintagetchr@gmail.com

Even though it sounds like your unhappy, please do not let it spoil your birthday.:0)

May the future only hold wonderful things and the doors that open hold great potential.

Liz said...

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement and help! I am very appreciative!

Liz

Justin said...

It would appear that Barry McGuire was correct, he just got the cause wrong, we are on the eve of pulverization. We are on the eve of pulverization from a money related point of view. As the shortage gets greater and greater, the accessible credit and capital required to backing that deficiency will empty cash from the private credit markets. usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

Post a Comment

thanks for the love