Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's Funny Face Time

Busy. Busy. Busy.
My sister in law & her family are in town, so we are on the go. All. The. Time.

For example. I was here yesterday. With not a care in the world.


I have lots of fun things to share with you, but for today I'm trying to get a week load of laundry done in a 2 hour time span so I can get back to my in-laws to deliver a su-pwise to my nephew.

So, please sit back and enjoy the many faces of my little sis Gianna as she steals my iPhone and takes self portraits.







And because he is just so darn silly, here's the Mr. playing with the fat face camera.


2 comments:

Justin said...

We got to the scaffold with Scott and I well out front. We crossed the range and sat tight at the perspective point for Nick to get up to speed. Furthermore, we held up some more, and after that some more. Stressed, we traversed to The City end of the scaffold and discovered Nick changing a tire on the 150. "What happened?" I inquired. cash advance san-diego

Justin said...

She was on the right way, on the off chance that you ask anybody that. In the wake of finishing her graduation, she started accomplishing her objectives one by one by doing an expert PC course here and a degree there, and finishing them to have the capacity to pursue another objective of hers was her extraordinary craving. car title loans in fresno online

Post a Comment

thanks for the love