Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where It All Goes Down Wednesday

[TeacherWeek%255B12%255D.png]
Today at blog hoppin, it's all about your classroom. Well since I don't currently have a classroom for the upcoming school year, I figured I'd show you what my room looked like last year. Sound like a plan?

Looking into my room:


SMARTboard & Carpet Area:


My {messy} desk-that totally got cleaned up after I was forced to look at this pics.


Library:


Guided Reading Table: 


Word Wall:


Morning Check-in Station:


Sink Area:


Reading Center Table:



And now just because I can (and because I love looking at peoples classrooms and getting ideas, so of course all of you are exactly like that too)...here are some pictures of the classrooms I student taught in. (which by the way, were few of the most amazing teachers I have met)

First Grade Calendar Area:


First Grade Word Wall: (talk about making use of every possible space)


Fourth Grade Word Wall:


Fourth Grade Morning Check-In Station:


Fourth Grade Carpet/Meeting Area: (I love that my supervising teacher still taught her whole group lessons on the carpet, the students loved it)



So there ya have it. Hopefully you found some inspiration in one of these pictures. If not then I guess hop back over to Blog Hoppin & look at a different classroom :) Aren't linky parties great!!!




4 comments:

Lori Faas said...

Liz....sorry that you do not have a class this year. I know that it is the hardest thing to hear when you are in this position (I was there too at one point) but everything happens for a reason. Keep the faith and keep posting! :)
Lori
http://bee-the-change.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I showed my old classroom too :) Love yours!!

Justin said...

In all actuality a great many people need an auto. The miserable part about that truth is that a great many people who need an auto can't bear the cost of an auto. While it is ideal that individuals pay in real money for their auto, whether they are purchasing it utilized or new, most people essentially don't have that sort of money close by. Check Cashing San-diego

Justin said...

There are different sorts of advances, for example, individual advances, understudy advances, individual credit extensions, furthermore some do it without anyone else's help advances.
By and by, Secured credits request that you secure the advance with one thing, for example, your own particular home or your auto or truck, to the advance organization. cash advance chicago

Post a Comment

thanks for the love